Single User Upgrade
V-Buster can now be installed to a windows XP hard disk with NTFS file system. Only users with earlier releases of V-Buster Professional can upgrade their VBUSTER.EXE file as follows :-
Upgrading is now very easy.
- 1. Download vbustup.zip.
- 1. Use either PKUNZIP.EXE or WINZIP.EXE to unzip VBUSTUP.ZIP
There are 4 files in VBUSTUP.ZIP
- UPGRADEA.BAT - Click on UPGRADEA.BAT to upgrade your V-Buster diskettes
- UPGRADEC.BAT - Click on UPGRADEC.BAT to upgrade the installed V-Buster in the hard disk C
- UPGRADE.BAT - to upgrade to any diskette or hard disk. Type UPGRADE A: for drive A, UPGRADE E: for hard disk E, etc.
- Do not copy the files to a Network Version diskette or subdirectory. This procedure will only work for the Single User Version. Please send us details of your network version purchase if you wish the network version upgrade files.
- This upgrade file is for V-Buster Professional original V-Buster diskettes ONLY. Do not under any circumstances copy the files to other earlier versions of V-Buster. Doing so will result in V-Buster becoming an evaluation copy